Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My new favorite bag!

In a grocery store today I bought a cool, reusable nylon bag for shopping and other things, and it turns out that you can order these online in a lot of different colors. I am going shopping for shopping bags at Chicobags.com! Each bag folds up into a tiny little pouch you can keep in your pocket or purse. It also has a little hook-on thing if you don't have pockets or are climbing up a cliff. I think this is what you all get for Christmas from us!

Just imagine, this is the perfect bag for dirty laundry when you are traveling, or for having in the pocket while mushroom picking, or when carrying heavy loads of milk and youghurt from the store! It takes 20 pounds weight (10 kg), and you can throw it in the washing machine when it gets dirty. I love it! No more trees being cut down for paper bags or plastic bags ending up in landfills. I am ordering 10 more! What colors should I get?

"Using ChicoBags can save the average American 300 to 700 plastic shopping bags per year, which will save 3 to 7 gallons of crude oil."

7 comments:

EH said...

Brown and purple is nice.

/EH

LS said...

I am thinking red and blue bags. We already have yellow.

PP said...

green and brown
wegmans has them now too, not the same bags but re-usable ones

LS said...

Brown? I think they look dirty. I want a happy color. Green is fine, purple is good to. Maybe I had too much brown color surrounding me in the 70s...

PP said...

yeah but its brown like a brown paper bag....

AREA said...

is that the bon appetit thingy?

LS said...

Yes, AREA, the yellow Bon Appetit bag.